Philippines Council 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippines Council 2007

Zanga MuOnline Philippines Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide For Making Primary Wings And Secondary Wings.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-KerKer-

-KerKer-

Guide For Making Primary Wings And Secondary Wings..... Empty
PostSubject: Guide For Making Primary Wings And Secondary Wings.....   Guide For Making Primary Wings And Secondary Wings..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:56 am

I realise that a fair amount of people in ZANGA MU didn't know how to make wings. This short guide is written to help these people, so that they would be able to make their own wings. You could also find out the information on making a Chaos Weapon here as a Chaos weapon is needed for making a pair of wings. I hope this guide could help you guys.

==============================
1) Chaos Weapon
First of all, before you make a Chaos Weapon, you would need to have the items required to make one. These are what you need :

- 1 Jewel of Chaos
- 1 weapon or equipment with a minimum of +4 ,+4option

The success rate would be very low if you combine the two items mentioned above. I would suggest that you buy 2 rune blades from Hanzo the Blacksmith, and make them +6 +28option because they could guarantee a 100% success rate. Go to the Chaos Goblin after you are done with your rune blades and make sure you have a Jewel of Chaos! After you click on the Chaos Goblin, there would be 3 options for you to choose from.Choose the second one, which is the Chaos Weapon combination. Put both your rune blades and a Jewel of Chaos into the space given. If you followed my instructions clearly, you should get a 100% success rate. Make sure you have some space for your Chaos Weapon in the inventory. Next, combine the rune blades and the Jewel of Chaos to get a Chaos Weapon which may be Chaos Dragon Axe, Chaos Thunder Staff or Chaos Nature Bow. You may keep it or proceed to the next step to make a Wing.

2) 1st Stage Wings
Now you have a Chaos Weapon, you may proceed to make a pair of 1st stage wings. These are what you need now :

- 1 Jewel of Chaos
- 1 Chaos Weapon with a minimum of +4 ,+4 option

Now, you should have your Chaos Weapon in your inventory. Make it +6+28option. At this point, if you try to combine the Chaos Weapon with a Jewel of Chaos, you might get a success rate of as low as 13% ( or around there). These are what you can do to increase the success rate percentage: add in more items that are above +4+4option; throw in Jewels. If you try to add in a Jewel of Bless, there would only be an increment of 5%. I suggest that you buy some Jewel of Life as it increases the percentage by a lot. After that, go to the Chaos Goblin but now click on the first option which is the regular combination. Put in your Jewel of Chaos, Chaos Weapon+6+28, and the Jewel of Lifes. If you do not get a 100% success rate, you should try to buy more Jewel of Life to make it 100%. At the same time, make sure that you have a big space in your inventory
to welcome the soon coming wing. Now, combine them and you will get a 1st stage wing which might be either of them - Satan Wing, Angel Wing or Fairy Wing.
Note: I think there is a bug when doing this because I failed to create a wing even at 100% success rate. If you fail, you might get a reduced level and option on your Chaos Weapon ( and on the items you put in). Your Jewel of Chaos will disappear.

3) 2nd Stage Wings
You have a 1st stage wing now, and you are greedy and want a 2nd stage wing.. read on. These are what you need

- 1 Jewel of Chaos
- 1 Blue Feather
- 1 1st stage Wing

Okay, firstly, be warned that the maximum % you can get up to is 90 if you want to make a 2nd stage wing. There is still a 10% failure rate and this 10% can prove to be deadly. I had a friend that failed his wings 3 times in a row even at 90%. Secondly, you will have to know that blue feather is quite a hard thing to get. These means that if you fail, you will have to repeat everything - and that includes to find another feather. Now, your important mission is to hunt a blue feather. After that, make your 1st stage wing +6+28 (optional +9+2. At this stage, Jewel of Chaos +Blue Feather +1st stage wing+9+28 = very low percentage of success rate. To increase the percentage, find some good excellent item ( like excellent phoenix or higher). Make them all +6+28 ( you might want to make them +9+28 if you think your soul takes too much of your space). Go to the Chaos Goblin, select the first option again ( Regular Combination), and put your Jewel of Chaos, Blue Feather, 1st Stage Wing+9+28 and excellent items into the slot given. Check that you have 90%. If not, you have 2 choices - 1) Take the risk and combine! , 2) Find more excellent item and make the percentage 90%. I would recommend choice 2 because we are trying to get the highest chance for it to success, not to try our luck. Finally, before we combine, make sure you have a big space in your inventory for the wing. The last part is to press combine button and get everything done. If you success, congratulations, you have a second stage wing! If not, sorry, you have to try again.

WELCOME TO ZANGA MU....HAVE FUN PLAYING MU ZANGA....LONG LIVE MU ZANGA
Back to top Go down
http://abdol-jakul.piczo.com

Guide For Making Primary Wings And Secondary Wings.....
Page 1 of 1